Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



13 things I'm looking forward to on our Wisconsin trip!


1. Rummaging with my mom


2. Seeing my friend Jennifer and meeting her 2 sons Kieran and Cullen


3. Not having to do dishes for 5 days


4. Spending time with my mom and dad


5. Seeing my friend Kim and her son Landen


6. Eating out all the time (they spoil us)


7. Visiting my grandma


8. Pizza...either from Happy Joes, or Rocky Rococo's


9. Being able to nap while my mom watches the girls


10. Shopping in a store other than Walmart for a change


11. Having Jennifer take pictures of Avery and Liv


12. Watching my parents interact with their only grandchildren


13. Coming back home to a kitchen that is almost done (?) :)

12 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Sounds WONDERFUL! When do we leave?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennisa,

How would you feel about going out for lunch (or something else) with just your mom while I (or Lilly and I) take real good care of Avery and Olivia? I KNOW you hate to leave them, but thought I would offer just in case :-)

Becky

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a great trip! Good luck on the kitchen, Gavin!!

LeslieW. said...

That sounds like a great trip! I hope they spoil you and you come back refreshed!

Dena said...

13 AWESOME things about a trip to the 'rents house!!! I can't wait to see all the bloggage!

Amy said...

Have so much fun, Jennnisa! All thirteen sound wonderful...

Amy

Terri said...

Have fun on your trip. It's always exciting visiting with everyone again! Hope your kitchen is done!

HappyMama said...

I just found your blog..

I hope you enjoy your trip. What part of South Dakota are you from? I just got back from a family vacation to Wall and Rapid City.

Your daughters are beautiful!

Carrie said...

What a fun trip! I'm excited to see Avery, Liv, Kieran, and Cullen in the SAME pictures. (Now that I think about it - that might be a hard thing to accomplish, but you know what I mean.)
I look forward to getting caught up on your blog when we get back from Denver the 11th.

Katie said...

Have a safe trip!

Sue said...

Sounds like you'll have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to see the pics you get taken.

Liz said...

Sounds fun!!! Have a great time while you are here in WI!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story