Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mommy Talk!

if you want to be included, head on over to A Little Mommy Talk...

Baby Names on your list...
What name did you chose, and why?

While pregnant with Avery

BOY NAMES:
Carter
Canyon
Oakley

GIRL NAMES:
Gracie Lynn

We chose the name AVERY JOY. We both agreed and loved this name, and to this day, it is my favorite name...ever...Her middle name is Joy because that is my middle name...


While pregnant with Olivia

BOY NAMES:
Wyatt (hubby liked)
Levi (I liked)
Jackson
Lincoln
Canyon

GIRL NAMES:
Eden
Lily
Amelia

We chose the name OLIVIA LYNN because, again, we both agreed on it. We were toying around with some names, but after the ultrasound as we were getting into the elevator we looked at each other and just said, "Olivia Lynn". Her middle name is Lynn, because PG's middle name is Lynn...
It is weird, in a sense, that the child with mommies middle name looks like mommy, and the child with daddy's middle name looks like daddy... :)

15 comments:

Sue said...

I love the names you chose. Olivia is one of the ones I wanted for Alysa. :)

I actually posted mine last night - I'm early this week. Yay!

Once Upon a Dream... said...

I love the names you chose for your little girls!

Have a great week!

Eden

Once Upon a Dream... said...

Mine's up!

Beth~ said...

Your daughter's have beautiful names!!!!

Kimberly said...

I love all those names but the names you chose for them obviously fit their little personalities! I also loved the name "Gracie"

Jennifer said...

Amelia was on my list if I ever had a girl and I LOVE Eden....wow, very cool. Canyon is awesome, too! Sorry, I can't post my baby names until I'm all done having babies. I just can't do it! I never want anyone to know what we're going to name each baby, or steal the names, or make fun of the names!! But I am a HUGE name freak and LOVED reading your name ideas!!

Anonymous said...

... and here I thought Olivia's middle name was Lynn after her great Aunt Becky. Tehe! :-)

Loving your blog entries - very fun way to start my day. Thanks!

Dena said...

Lillie was one of my last choices too - Annabelle, Lillie or Grace! Isn't that funny!

Kati said...

Such great names!!! I'm on a name hunt right now, and I love reading all the ideas!

Munchkin Land said...

I so enjoy reading how you came up with those names and the reasons behind it. I love BOTH names, they fit your babies perfectly!

Theresa Marie said...

Love the names you chose for your little ones :) Also love the other choices you had for them! I LOVE eden, but ML doesn't :P Love the Mommy Talk stuff!!!

Melissa said...

Great names! Of course, I love the name Olivia. My daughter's middle name!

Aleah said...

It was fun to see that you have Canyon on your list too! That's a rare one! Our last name doesn't sound good with it...
I love the names you picked for your girls.

jesse said...

On mine I forgot to put Jackson on there-I love that name but David didn't-oh well. Cute names though and I love Olivia.

Michelle said...

i really like both of their names; and how neat about the middle names!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story