Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Can't stop her now!

Shortly after learning to crawl, Liv learned that she just had to do more. I have always thought she was a baby that was never content with where she was in her little life. She seems to always want to be doing the next thing...

Well, she decided last week that crawling is fun...just not the "latest trend" anymore. Now, the new thing in our house is pulling up on anything and everything and looking at us as if she were saying "Look at me...be proud of me!"

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

We are SO proud of you Livvie!

Terri said...

Once they start moving, there is no stopping them. I love the face that says, " Aren't you proud of me?"

Sarah said...

Horray Livvie! Your bloggie friend Chloe (~2 months your senior), is where you were a bit ago right before you were crawling. She's rockin and rollin, but can't quite figure out how to get her knees to follower her hands. She's one mad baby right now, she just wants to move! Any day now. Sorry I haven't been able to do Mommy Talk these past two weeks Jennisa. The girls and house work have won my time lately, but I'll be back.
Sarah

Jennifer said...

Way to go, Liv!!!

Michelle said...

she does look so proud of herself!

Munchkin Land said...

It looks like she's saying, "Look out world, here I come!" Too cute!

Sue said...

What a great shot of her. She has every reason to be proud! :)

Sara said...

I cant' believe how much she's grown and moved around so fast!!
Guess I need to see her and I will tomorrow for Maddie's play date...we are excited.

Alycia said...

She looks ready to take on the world! She is adorable! Get ready mom...it won't be long until you have a toddler :)

Dena said...

Go Livvie Go!!!

Amy said...

She is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story