Thursday, May 17, 2007

13 jobs I have had


1. selling programs at LaCrosse Catbird basketball games for 2 years with my grandpa
2. Burger King- My grandpa got me this job, I hated it, so only stayed 4 months
3. Herbergers - I worked in the Juniors dept my junior and senior years of high school
4. La Crosse Country Club as a lifeguard - summer after graduation for 2 months
5. Rock River Christian Camp as a lifeguard - I worked there for 2 summers
6. Vanity in Rochester- I worked there for 1 1/2 years
7. Rochester Rec Center as a lifeguard - I worked there for only 4 months because I hated guarding indoors...
8. Kids Come 1st Children's Centers - worked with preschool and school age kids for 2 1/2 years
9. Summer Nanny in Rochester
10. Preschool Teacher at Train Up A Child Preschool for 3 school years(I loved this!)
11. Ronald McDonald house Resident Managers for 1 1/2 years while PG was in Seminary
12. Children's consignment store...my current part time job for the last 2 + years
13. (THE BEST JOB) mom/pastor's wife - 5 years of mommyhood on July 12th, pastors wife for 2 1/2 years

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the last job, I have that job too! (giggle) I have worked at so many more places, it's quite ridiculous!

Terri said...

I've had the job of wife for 20 years and mom for 18 years. That is the best job. Before that I worked at an insurance company for 3 years. The worst job that I had through middle school and high school was working on a muck farm (you probably have to live in MI to know what that is) We planted celery in the spring and throughout the summer, would pack it and weed the fields - YUCK. I also did a lot of babysitting - loved that!

Sue said...

You're right - Mom and Wife is the BEST job!

:)

dawnae said...

love your list...I have had a lot of jobs myself! My worst one was a server at Olive Garden. After the second day, and three business men left me a quarter for a tip I walked out and never went back.

Theresa Marie said...

wow - great list of jobs! I have to agree that being a wife/mom is the best job of all.

Carrie said...

Our kids will love these lists when they get older. Did you go to school to be a teacher?

Dena said...

You have a good memory ~ I can't think of 13 although I am sure I have had SOOO many more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story