My Sunday morning...

12:36 PM

We just got home from church, and I'm sitting down to my weekly treat of McD's. We stop and get it usually every Sunday after church. It's MY treat, because Sunday's are a whirlwind for me. On Sundays I feel as if I'm a single mommy with 2 kids. My husband is the Pastor, so he has to be there early, and can't help get them ready. Then, when we're at church, he's working, so he can't really be "daddy". Sitting with a 4 1/2 year old and a 6 month old who just wants to be moving at all times, is a challenge to say the least. Today, Liv decided that she wanted to be bouncy. I held her, she just wanted to jump. Plus, she would spit out her sucky, so I couldn't muzzle her voice. I decided to take the girls out of church and go into the basement so we weren't disruptive.

Besides me feeling worn out, I still managed to enjoy my girls... Avery was going around telling everyone "My name is nocturnal woman (sleep during day, awake at night). I'm a little grown up now, so I make the rules". She's so dramatic... And, Liv is almost crawling now. Shes figured out all the steps it takes, now she just needs to figure it all out...

I am so greatful for my McD's treat...I just love it! And now, when PG gets home, Avery and I get to take a nap together! YIPPIE!

You Might Also Like

1 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...