Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Play date with Ruby!

Our church friends that moved out to Rapid City were in town over the weekend and came over to play yesterday! They have a daughter named Ruby that is a couple months younger than Avery. Ruby and Avery had a blast playing for nearly 3 hours. We only heard from them when they would come out to the living room with a new dress up outfit on! Here are some photos from our play date!

It's hard to believe that Avery is 3 months older than Ruby...
it shows you all how petite my little princess is!

This is what Avery's room looked like after their 3 hour adventure!
Guess who cleaned it up?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sure the food allergies are partly to blame for her petiteness, poor little thing! I can emagine how not fun it would be to cook with all the things she can't eat. You're my hero in that respect Jennisa. Play dates are so much fun aren't they! I always say it's less work to babysit one of Emma's friends then to have her home alone!
Love, Sarah

Munchkin Land said...

I just love the princess dresses! What a beautiful Snow White and Dorothy (?) they made...

Sue said...

I love the mess. You know they had a great time together!

Sara said...

Good to see that her room is any normal child's room or should be...ha ha.
A messy room equals a very fun day I'd say.

Dena said...

How fun!!! Aren't they cute little princesses!!! That's the price for 3 hours of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story