Monday, July 30, 2007
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Avery: "Whacha wearing to work today?"
Me: "Oh, I dunno"
Avery: "Maybe when I'm done eating, we can go in your room and I can help you pick out something to wear..."
Me: (smiling) "That'd be nice, honey..."
Friday, July 27, 2007
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Liv was practicing her standing, and I think we made it up to 7 seconds! We're getting there, and she is learning how to balance really well!
Nice face, Avery :)
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Saturday, July 21, 2007
The picture above is Liv's arm. There was a 16 month old girl at the rehearsal that decided to bite her...yeah, I'm not kidding. Was I upset? ummm YEAH...But, being the Pastor's wife I had to act as if I was fine, even though I wanted to cry. It didn't break the skin, and Liv didn't flinch at all...
Friday, July 20, 2007
This is the FIRST time I have let someone, besides family, take Avery out. I'm doing surprisingly well, but I'm looking at the clock waiting for them to return her home to me...
4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.-
1. the pain that comes from nursing those first weeks...seriously...that's what I call pain!
2. food allergies and picky eaters...um...I guess that means that I'd like to say good bye to Avery's "issues"
3. zits. I mean, they are ugly, serve no point, and NO ONE likes to look at them, right?
4. infertility. Those who've been through it know how heart wrenching it is.
3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.-
1. yell and scold their children in public. I see this all the time, and it is horrible
2. Joel Osteen, and other "pastors" like him who preach a "nicey-nicey gospel"
3. people who do something nice for you, and then a few days later come back with something they want from you in return...ugh...
2 things you find yourself moaning about
1. I want a nap
2. Do I have any chocolate in the house?
1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself
1. I've got a lot of things that tick me off? :)
Second, the Me & My Hubby Meme
Write 8 things about me and my hubby.
1. I pursued him for4 months till he gave into my ways. :)
2. We're best friends. Not everyone could live with him (or me) but we love each other, in spite of those things that tick other people off!
3. We were married in Rochester, MN on May 13th 2000 and went to Disney World for our honeymoon
4. We are horrible at saving money, and like to spend our money on fast food or going out to eat
5. We both love to sleep. We hate it when the other one has a head ache, because that usually means that they have the excuse to get a nap in (PG seems to get headaches more often...get my drift?)
6. We sleep in different rooms because of his HORRIBLE snoring...I hear this is becoming more common with "his and hers" master suites... We're not proud of this, but remember my #5 above...
7. When I married him I didn't know he was going to be a Pastor...I thought he was going to be a Greek Professor. Little did I know what I was getting myself into :) hee hee hee...
8. He's a work-a-holic, and I'm a hardly-work-at-all-ic
THANKS SUE! This was fun!!!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
"I am a follower of the Wingin' It Parenting Philosophy (WIP). It's main principle is creating the illusion of having it all together while looking good. I'm raising 2 happy, secure, somewhat attached children, hopefully with minimum psychological damage from my parenting choices."
Monday, July 16, 2007
Avery: "Um Mom...you have a safety violation."
Me: "Uh oh...what did I do?"
Avery: "Um...talking on the phone while you're driving is dangerous. You should never do that."
Me: (trying not to laugh) "Okay...I'll try not to do that again!"