Wednesday, July 11, 2007

are you kidding me?

So, just going about my daily "stuff", when I heard a knock at the door. I'm in my pajamas, of course, and wasn't going to answer it...but I did. Guess who was there? MY MOM! Yup, my mommy came a day early and surprised me and the girls! How fun is that?

We're going to BIG TOWN tomorrow to the Zoo and the Butterfly house, so it will be a fun day! I'm sure we'll convince Avery and Liv to let us do some shopping....after all, it's what us ladies LOVE to do, right?!

Hope you all enjoy Avery's birthday in your own way!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

How nice of your mom! I'll be thinking of you and the birthday girl tomorrow. Can't wait to see the pictures from her special day. :)

Kimberly said...

Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AVERY. HOPE YOUR DAY IS EXTRA SPECIAL JUST LIKE YOU!!!

Theresa Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL AVERY JOY!!!!

LeslieW. said...

That's awesome! Have sooooo much fun!

Erickson 5 said...

Visits from Mommy are the best! I would love your help in changing the look of my blog. Can you give me a lesson on it?

Nicole

Erickson 5 said...

Oh and Happy Birthday to your sweet Avery! I LOVE that name, it was one of my choices but my husband prefered Aimee instead for family reasons.
Nicole

Dena said...

What a GREAT SURPRISE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story