Wednesday, July 18, 2007

How come all my entries are all about Avery these days? I mean, I know I DO have another child! Liv is doing some note-worthy things...she has stood alone for 15 seconds, attempted to take 1 step, and her first tooth is finally making an appearance underneath the skin (a fun week ahead, I know)

But, today....Avery learned something that just astonished me. I mean, she is only 5 years 1 week old. It took her a total of 10 minutes to learn it. All mothers think their children are smart, and I am no exception!


7 comments:

Nana Dianne said...

She is so ready for preschool! What is left for them to teach her? What a delightful grandchild!

Carrie said...

WOW! She makes it look so easy! You should be very proud.

LeslieW. said...

That is so great! She is growing so fast!

Munchkin Land said...

Oh how wonderful! =) That is so great! Congrats Mommy!

Michelle said...

wow she did learn that fast!

Thanks for the congrats; we are so excited!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Very, very impressive!!!!

Dena said...

Okay THAT is pretty amazing! What a smart girl - I wonder where she gets it???

hahahahaha- you are doing a great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story