Saturday, July 7, 2007

Wedding bells!

Here are the photos of the HOT HOT HOT wedding we went to this afternoon! Did I mention that our sanctuary isn't air conditioned? Um, yeah...it isn't. It was a tad hot to say the least! Oh well...the bride and groom sure looked good!

Mike and Becky Berhow! It's crazy how just like that, they're married!


Avery didn't want any photos of her taken. I had to tell her I was taking a picture of the flowers on her dress...

Liv was tired but awake for the wedding. That meant that she was wired and antsy. Add the heat to that mix, and I was ready to jet after the i-do's were over!

I went and got Avery some McD's fries and cooled off a tad before the reception. Liv fell asleep on my little adventure, so that made me a happy momma!
Mike and Becky looked so happy!


They won't be too happy when they see their car! he he he...

Here is our family...hot, tired, and ready to get into some REAL air conditioning!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my goodnes. I can imagine how hot it was....we were in MPLS and it was hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk, no joke.
You all looked great though and it was sooo great to see Becky married....aaah. I was thinking of them all day.

Munchkin Land said...

Beautiful wedding! =) Just gorgeous! And I hear you on the hot-factor. I don't think we've left the air-conditioned house but twice this past weekend.

Amanda's got Baby Bangs said...

Hey Jennisa,
Your blog is so adorable! You are a great photographer, too! Thanks for saying hi.
Love,
Amanda

LeslieW. said...

Beautiful family! I love the girls dresses!

Dena said...

Everyone looks sooo good - you have some very beautiful friends! And how cute are the girls! Way to trick Avery - cause she looked so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story