I'm diving in...hope I don't drown!

10:43 AM

Just like my friend Theresa, and my new bloggie buddy Sue, I have decided to jump into the digital scrapbooking world. I'm home most all day every day, and I need a creative outlet. I have a couple scrapbooks that I have done, but it takes a lot of organizing and time to do them. I love how with digital scrapbooking you can have all of the papers and embellishments and photos all on your computer...not all over your dining room table!

So, today I ordered these 2 things. After lots of researching, and talking to a bunch of different digital scrapbookers, here is what I decided to go with...Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 . I also got a Photoshop for dummies book, because I'm sure I'm going to need some help!

Wish me luck...we'll see what I can come up with...

You Might Also Like

9 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...