Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Tagged again!

Sue tagged me with this purse tag that's going around. I guess you're supposed to show a picture of your purse, and what's inside of it. So, thanks Sue, and here I go!

I have a fun gap purse that I bought NEW off of ebay...I just love ebay! I also love purses, so I like to change it every so often.

I keep normal items in my purse...wallet, keys, pick, pen, blistex, hair accessory...and then the mommy stuff...snacks, diapers, wipes, burp cloth. And, thanks to Sue, I realized that Avery's epi-pen was not in my purse...in it goes!

I think I will tag Kim, Jennifer, and Carrie...

6 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Wow. You didn't mention gum trash, mail, notes, loose change...your purse is so organized!

Sue said...

That's a cute bag! I also love ebay. :) Glad I reminded you about Avery's epi-pen.

Carrie said...

I agree with homeschool mommy. I think the junk is the only stuff in my purse.

Theresa Marie said...

CUTE bag! I think I have every single thing that you have in your purse in mine as well! (except the hair pick! hee hee)

Munchkin Land said...

That is an adorable purse. Do you mind me asking what Avery is allergic to? My sister carries an epi-pen too. She's allergic to bee stings.

Amy said...

Oooohhhh, cute purse! I love it! And you're so organized!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story