Tuesday, May 1, 2007

just a little trip

The girls and I went on a little trip today to BIG TOWN (1hour away). I get to go to a bridal shower tomorrow night, so I had to get a gift for Miss Becky! It was the first time I took both girls with me, and I have to say, it went well. It took planning, but we were able to get everything done! We had a good time, and now we're waiting for daddy to get home from work so we can (hopefully) do some outside planting work! Hope you all are having a great day!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I was startin; to worry a bit, I was about to pick up the phone and call, you busy gal you!

Mercy's Maid said...

Hi! I'm participating in the scavenger hunt here: http://www.amychristopher.blogspot.com and clicked on your blog's link on her blogroll. Just wanted to say hi!

Sue said...

Yup - it can get hectic taking them out. But it can be fun too. Lots to drag with you. :) Kayla was always and still is so portable. Alysa, on the other hand - can't stand being in the stroller or the car, so she's the challenge.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story