Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy 7 month birthday Olivia!

It's been a busy month for you my dear. Here is a list of your accomplishments for this month:
~began eating "real" baby food
~learned how to clap
~took your first "big girl bath"with Avery
~learned how to crawl
~learned how to "pull up" on things
~can mimic clapping to mommy and daddy
~you have 2 teeth that are starting to work their way through

Time seems to be moving too fast Livvie...As much as I can't wait for you to be able to walk around and say "mama", I still wish you could stay small and be my baby...forever. Is it possible to be getting the 'baby bug' again this soon? :)

10 comments:

Dena said...

Is she a cutie or what??? It never ceases to amaze me all the things they learn ~
Happy 7 Months Livvie!!!

Did I tell you I was going to name Annie Olivia but one of my best was having a girl and "stole" the name - she did offer to choose something else but I said " I don't have a baby on the way!" Our girls are TWO months apart!!!
hahahaha - and I was gonna call her Livi Lou! (louise is her middle name) ~ sorry ramblings!

Jennifer said...

um, yes, it IS possible *wink*

Theresa Marie said...

HA HA! Yes! It is possible to get the baby bug this soon!!!
Livvie is the cutest thing - look at that smile! So precious :D

HomeSchool Mommy said...

She's such a beauty!

Getting the baby bug already? (I think I ALWAYS have it) Do you plan on having more?

Kimberly said...

Look at her in all her glory. Oh Livvie, happy 7 months!

So do you and Gavin want more?

Nana Dianne said...

She is growing up way too fast. Has she ever really been a baby? Maybe for a month or two. We love her just the way she is!

Nana Dianne said...

She is growing up way too fast. Has she ever really been a baby? Maybe for a month or two. We love her just the way she is!

Sara said...

Way too cute...seriously!!
Regarding the baby bug...go for it...we've got amazing maternity clothes just in.....hee hee
Maybe we can both have our 3rd?????

Abby and Reese said...

Wow! What a busy month. She is doing so great, those firsts are so much fun! Happy 7!!!

Sue said...

What a beautiful picture of Livvie. Amazing how fast the baby bug can creep back in on you. I have a bazillion friends having babies right now. Sometimes I wish we were able to have more...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story