Monday, May 7, 2007

A little Mommy Talk #4

(to join Mommy Talk, click here)
How much weight did you gain (w/ picture...are you brave enough:) )
and what did you like MOST about pregnancy?
What did you like the LEAST?


I hope I'm not the only brave one to post my big belly pictures! I was proud of that belly gosh darn it! The first photo is about 30 minutes before I went to the hospital to have Avery. I gained a total of 30 lbs with this pregnancy. What I loved the most was probably feeling her first movements, and knowing that God had entrusted PG and I with this new life. I didn't like the back aches and the constant trips to the bathroom...oh, and gaining weight, of course...

This photo was taken the day before I had Liv. This time around there were not many photos of my face, as that got a little chubby! With this pregnancy I gained 20 lbs. What I loved about being pregnant was just that...that we were finally able to conceive after the near 3 years of trying. I loved feeling her move, and I loved knowing it was another girl too! What I didn't like, was the nauseous feeling, the backaches, the trips to the bathroom, and having to sleep with 6 pillows and a baseball in the part of my back that was hurting...and the fat that decided to take up residence in my face, bottom, and thighs...


Now, I can't wait to see what you other mommies posted!

17 comments:

Kim said...

I agree with the nausea, backaches, etc. Ladnen sat on my siactic nerve for the last 3 months!!!! You are so cute pregnant!

Beth~ said...

I think you look so good in these pictures ... you were a cute pregnant women!!

Kati said...

Well, you looked great...even with fat taking residence on your face, bottom, and thighs (as you put it)! Oooh, a baseball, that sounds like fun!!! Hopefully we don't have to do that!

Jennifer said...

Yes! You looked beautiful pregnant, Jennisa!!

Sue said...

You look great! I had to hide my ankles with Kayla. ;)

Michelle said...

You looked great- such a beautiful, glowing pregnant belly :) I was brave enough to post some pg belly pics too!

Air Force Family said...

I finally got a chance to come over and check out your blog!!! Love the title! Your preggie pics are so cute! If we have another little one, I think I'll forget my embarrassment and just take pics of my belly anyway. lol
Have a great day!

Eden

Terri said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I admit, I'm not always real faithful in writing but I try. I love your pregnant tummy pictures. I don't have any. The ones that we took, were on some film that accidentally got thrown away! I also had baptism pictures on them but what can I do about it now. I'll continue to check your blog.

Amy said...

I love that you were excited about another girl! I was also so excited to have another boy! You look super-cute in your pics, Jennisa.

Hey, how do you pronounce your name. My husband and I were talking about it:)

Stephanie said...

Oh i will definitely have to join this once I get praggo and have babies.

Jann said...

How cute are you????

This is a great way to get to know everyone!

smileymamaT said...

I love the photo in the feather boa "frame". My daughter has a mirror in her room with a pink feather boa draped over it, just like that. What a sweet way to showcase the baby belly!

Carrie said...

I wouldn't have recognized you with out your glasses! Don't think I've thanked you lately for setting up Mommy Talk - so thank you! It encourages me to put in writing my thoughts and feelings about topics that otherwise I might not have recorded for my kids to read someday.
I did do pregnancy journals for both kids and those are already fun to page through and see what I was thinking at certain times. Now that I'm all done having babies I can look back and reflect on the whole experience and record new thoughts.

Liz said...

You were a very cute pregnant mommy! I gained soooo much weight with my first baby; thankfully not so much with my other 2.

Thanks for sharing.

Sarah said...

CUTE belly Jennisa! Don't you love how perfectly round that first baby belly is. Not so "perfect" the second time around, but se la vi! Oh, and my video of Emma is now working if you want to check it out. I accidently had it set to private before.
Sarah

jesse said...

Cute pictures and no you weren't the only one who posted belly pics.

Melissa said...

Thanks for adding me to the list! I'm excited to get to know everyone else. Thanks for sharing your stories and photos. I wasn't as brave, but I guess that's ok. By the way, good luck on your digital scrapbooking. I'm a paper scrapper all the way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story