1:22 PM

So, yeah...not the day I had in mind for sure...

I'm going to vent, so if you don't want to hear it, go somewhere else...seriously...

I'm tired. I'm spent. And, I can't stand the constant screams from Livvie because I have either left the room, or put her down, of just because she is crabby - which seems to be all day everyday, 24-7...

I'm sick of hearing Avery sing all day long. I'm tired of looking at my living room filled with toys EVERYWHERE, and I have 2 kids...neither of who pick up.

I'm sick of the fact that tomorrow is a Pot Blessing at our church, and I have to go shopping and make something up, when usually I don't cook at all...which, that's another thing I hate...why don't I like to cook? My husband would love it if I would make these meals for our family, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why I despise cooking...

I'm tired of having a husband who works evenings. Granted, he is home sometimes during the day (for which I am grateful), but I can't stand being home...alone...with my 2 children who I have cared for all-day-long...

Then, this husband of mine, tells me that he's going to be gone till after 8:30, 3 nights most weeks now for church stuff. SERIOUSLY? I think I'm going to vomit...

Not to mention that being married to a pastor, is like being married to your church, and hearing about church stuff, all day long. He can't leave his job at work, and it spills into our life all-the-time...

I love God, I love church, I love my husband...but why can't we just sit and talk about something stupid instead of church stuff?

I'm sick and tired of looking at my sink, and seeing the dirty dishes piled up. I could get to them, if I didn't have a child who cried when I left the living room every time. "Why don't you do them while she's taking a nap then" Why yes, sounds great. If I was a good mom and wife, I probably would. But no, when she decides to take her 30 minute naps, I usually either sleep with her, eat, go on the computer, or watch TV.

Then there is the laundry, and the hair that keeps falling out of my head that needs to be swept up in my bathroom, and the bottles that need to be washed, oh yeah...I have to pump too! sigh...

I'm so tired of walking into my bathroom after taking a refreshing shower, to fins it stunk up, because my 5 year old decided to take a poo and not flush...for hours...

So, basically, I am just tired. I don't need people to call me, God knows I don't need visitors, or people who want something from me (which seems to be often these days). I just want to be Jennisa...you know, the fun loving, spur of the moment, perky gal that my husband loves so much, and that I love to be.

My children ARE God's greatest gifts to me. I love them to the moon and back...But, that doesn't mean that sometimes these gifts seem like too much to handle, and that I would like to "re-gift" them....if just for a day.

Where is my mother, and why doesn't she live down the street? I need relief, and she's the only one (besides my hubby) who I trust fully, and completely with my children...

You Might Also Like

9 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...