Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A nice, fall day!

The girls and I spent some time outside this afternoon! It's going to be getting colder here soon, so we thought we better get outside while we still can!
Yes, that's our lawn. My hubby needs to mow, I think! :)
picture perfect Avery!
I was trying anything I could do to get Livvie to look at the camera!
FYI: That's not the way I wear my bangs...I finally got Avery to agree to take a picture with me, and I wasn't gonna stop to fix my hair! :)
Soooo precious!
We rounded out our afternoon with a little stroller ride! Whew! Now, the girls and I are going to watch Barbie as the Island Princess! What fun it is to be a girl! :)

8 comments:

Tashasc30 said...

yeah its getting little colder here also. my kids and i have been going outside and to the park more lately.

Dena said...

It is SOOO fun to be and HAVE girls - I think hubby Do need to hit the mower - IF you lived closer to us you could have Kane (les hubby) do your lawn! The girls AND you look great! Cooler weather IS on the way its ONLY 80 degrees here! hahahaha

LOVE the new bloggie pad !!!!

Sue said...

Looks like such a nice day. My girls have been enjoying the milder weather outside too!

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous of the long sleeves and jeans! We are still in capris and tshirts here in OK! We wont be in that kind of attire for at least another month... maybe two! Enjoy if for us!

LeslieW. said...

That looks like such a fun day! I love play time/photo shoot time!

How is the Island Princess movie? Abby got the dress up dress for her Bday and wants to fly up high where the birds are!

Jennifer said...

Hmmm, must say that Barbie as the Island Princess is one that I have not seen with my boys:)

We, however, are enjoying the fall weather today, too. We planted grass seed, pulled weeds, played in the sandbox and ran in the grass. Oh, and Cullen got stung by a bee, poor baby.

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Those are adorable pics of you and your girls!

Liz said...

Sounds like such a nice day!

I love the pictures...adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story