She's a Maniac!

9:38 AM

So, I am finally able to admit that I am having a hard time keeping up with Miss Livvie. She is quite different from Avery, that's for sure. With Avery at this age, we could have had a knife sitting out on the table and she wouldn't touch it. There was no cabinet door locks, because she just didn't get into anything. Now I realize why PG and I were so quick to try to have another child when Avery was 11 months old. She was an easy baby!

Then, there's Livvie. She's a terror! She gets into everything, eats anything she finds on the ground, and just pushes the limits.

Yesterday I was on the phone, and turned my back on her for a second, and she was fishing out toilet paper from the toilet (yes, Avery forgot to flush) and plopping it on the ground...nice...

A week ago, she decided to learn to stand on this rocking horse thing we have, and stand on this little tykes bike. She has NO fear...NO FEAR!

2 days ago, she had a tantrum because I was trying to teach her to NOT go into our kitchen drawers. Wow...beware of the crabby Livvie...wowsers she didn't like me one bit!

This morning, by 9:30, she had already learned how to climb up on Avery's bed and WILL NOT sit down, no matter how many times I say "NO".

Throw into this mix, a teething 10 month old who is discovering her voice, and you know what I'm dealing with daily

I am in love with my Livvie, as I am with Avery, but with Avery I was never this worn out. Livvie drains my energy. Seriously...how can she be this active all day long?

You Might Also Like

9 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...