Monday, September 17, 2007

a short Sunday visit!

Nana Judy and Bapa Ron came down from A-TOWN on Sunday for church, lunch, the Vikings game, and of course to see their grand-babies!

Nana brought some fun goodies for the girls. Here is Avery with her new "Learn to Cross-stitch" kit!

And, look what they all taught Livvie!


**On a side note, I uploaded one of my favorite songs to the top of my play list. I have a page in Avery's scrapbook entitled "The first time ever I saw your face"...When I listen to this song, it makes me pause and be thankful for the precious little girls that I have the privilege to love with my whole heart...

7 comments:

Tashasc30 said...

awwww your girls is cute. and the song is pretty.and i liked the video that was cute.
have a good monday

LeslieW. said...

Cute!!!She is such a smart baby!...and cute too!

Anonymous said...

guess she won't get to do it that much watching the Vikings

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!

Grampa Craigie

Jamie said...

I love the video, but I have to agree with Grampa. ha ha ha.

Theresa Marie said...

LOL that video is so cute... Livvie is adorable!

Ashley said...

The Vikings got Adrian Peterson from Oklahoma, where we live, so my sons will have one Jersey from that team, but at this household...we're Bears Fans.

Go Bears! (Husband is from Chicago)!

Dena said...

OK - that's super fun! A girl after my own heart! Football (college) is the best!!!!

Go Livvie Go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story