Saturday, September 22, 2007

A day off?

I think I'm going to love today...I don't have to go into work, I don't have to shower early to go pick up Avery from school...I'm just being a lazy slouch...and I LOVE IT! I'm hoping to take some cat naps today with miss crabby Livvie, and maybe even get in some cuddle time with Avery too!

Hope you all have a restful Saturday!

Oh, and pray for my friend Jennifer. She has a kidney infection, while being 35 weeks pregnant, and just needs to be lifted up and surrounded in prayer. (Jennifer, if you want to read about my kidney infection, go here)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I hear ya on a day off my friend! Today is also our "day off". No cleaning, no messing up the kids routine for an open house....I hope you have a wonderful, restful day!

It sure was scary to hear that Jennifer was on her way to the hospital. It's sweet of you to include her in your post today. :)

Dena said...

Dude - EVERYONE needs a day off - I didn't get off my couch yesterday AT ALL! It was kind of nice! I hope you enjoyed it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story