Searching for a coat

9:15 PM

Last week I began the search for a wintercoat/snowpant set for Avery. I'm all about a bargain, so I like to search for awhile till I find what I like.

My search began and ended on Ebay. I just love Ebay. Actually, I just love to shop. Especially for adorable girl things.

Anyhow, in my search for a winter coat for Avery, I just had to share some of the (in my opinion) HORRID coats that are for sale on Ebay. I got a good laugh, and I hope you do too!

For the music lover


For the Faux-fur lover....seriously, why??? for a kid? good gracious...


For the Zoo animal freaks



Don't have a comment for this one. Looks like it comes with a train...


For those of you who have kids that want to make their own coat


And, the grand finale.....the practical, reliable, comfy, warm PERFECT for Avery, Columbia set.



Gee, I wonder if I choose the right one?

post signature


You Might Also Like

3 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...