How 'bout a party?

12:06 AM

Avery's first "friend" birthday party was a success, if I do say so myself! My mom and I had such a fun time decorating our house in pink, black, and white!


This "Avery board" greeted all of her guests. She has grown up so much in her 6 years of life!


Avery was all dressed up in her Eloise outfit, and said a fun "hello" to all of her little friends!


After doing some introductions, we headed outside for a little craft. We painted some flowers and butterfly window decorations!



Say "Fabulous!"


After our painting, we went back inside and had a fun manicure! After that, we came back outside and did a relay race with some fun girly items, of course!


Next....the pinata! The girls loved taking swings, but the string broke before they could smash it all up. I had to tear it up myself. Oh well, candy for everyone!



Next, we went inside for birthday cupcakes and ice cream! My mom brought this firecracker thing from Famous Dave's....the girls LOVED it!!!

I love the expression on her face in this one!



The girls sang to Avery, and she was just so happy and had the biggest smile! :)

Say Cheese!!!!!

Next, we were on to opening presents! Liv had to get in on the action! Avery received so many wonderful gifts, and she has had a lot of fun playing with them all!

One more group photo!!!



"Thanks Mom....it was the bestest birthday ever!"

post signature

You Might Also Like

9 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...