long time no post....

10:42 PM

I last left off the day that hubby and I went for our overnight date!

I had a wide range of emotions while gone. I was thrilled to be alone with hubby, I was happy to have a break from the girls, but boy oh boy...I missed them something crazy. I think I must be abnormal. Most moms would be jumping off the ceiling crazy excited to have a break. I was happy, but I was sad at the same time, too. I kept telling hubby that I was "trying" to have a good time. I really was! I had the strangest feelings while away. I hadn't felt that way since I had Livvie.... When I was in the hospital having her, I had to leave Avery in the care of my mother. So, not only was I over the moon that I had a new daughter to love, I was also so sad that my Avery was not with me. That is just how this trip felt. I was so happy to be alone with my husband, but I was so sad that the girls were away....

Anyhow, we did some fun shopping, eating out, talking, holding hands, resting, watching some tv, reminising....ahhhh....it was great. We were away from the girls for 25 hours total...

And, what did THEY do while we were gone? Well, not miss us, that's for sure. Nana and Bapa had them busy with activities. They went for bike rides, to parks, out to eat, playing outside, to the pool, and numerous other things I'm sure. They had a wonderful time with them, and I think Nana and Bapa had fun as well.

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...