Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Jennisa



Thirteen TV shows I like to watch

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. American Idol
3. The Bachelor
4. Project Runway
5. Movin' Up
6. The Contender
7. Baby Story
8. Bringing Up Baby
9. Flip This House
10. Property Ladder
11. Miami Ink
12. Entertainment Tonight
13. House Hunters
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, LOVE your new layout!!!!!

Here's my code for today's TT:

http://themckinneyfamily.blogspot.com/2007/04/thirteen-things-about-jennifer-mckinney.html

Jen Holland said...

this is the first time i've been here..and i just stumbled in from TT...but I do believe I'll be back! Your blog is SO cute!!!

Great list too by the way! I watch many of those shows...including American Idol! My favorite!

Sue said...

Great list! I used to watch the Bachelor and A Baby Story. My fav's are Gilmore Girls and Law & Order.

And yup - I have a file with all their "ism's" and milestones...
:)

Denise Patrick said...

Very pretty blog. I don't watch TV at all, so I can't comment on the shows, though.

My TT is all about things I wish I could do.

Carrie said...

I'd love to hear about what jobs you've had! Go for it!
(I too watch numbers 7, 9 and 13)

I'm not sure how this "leave your link" part works so here is my attempt at leaving a link to my TT:

http://thepaulyspicsandprose.blogspot.com/2007/04/thirteen-jobs-ive-had-1.html

amy said...

I love TLC as well and watch the baby story all the time

Ingrid said...

1 is the best for me, 2 is kinda tolerable, the rest, i need to check them out!!! great list for this week!

thewoodsfamilytampa said...

I would love to do this but I am so not computer oriented. I don't know how to find the header for this and if I did I have no idea how to put it on my site. I usually just write it out.lol I have only dont it one other time b/c I don't know how to do it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story