Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sweet Baby Liv is 6 months old!

Liv turned 6 months old this morning at 7:09 AM. It was a normal day around our house with eating, diaper changes, and cat naps. HOWEVER, we did have a special treat today! Liv had her first taste of apples and oranges in her neat little food-chew-net-thingy! She loved to suck the juice out of them, and didn't make as much of a mess as I thought she would!
Avery had to sing her a birthday song...
And I had to get some photos of my 6 month old baby too...


Happy 1/2 birthday our precious Livvie! What joy you bring to our lives!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Again, Happy Birthday sweet girl!
I loved out little net thingy, well & so did Landen, you can put anything in there that you want them to try w/o getting big chunks!

Carrie said...

We tried apple for the first time today too! (the sauce kind) Julia didn't like it. Hopefully that's not a sign of trouble getting her to eat new foods down the road.

Happy 1/2 birthday Liv!

Sarah said...

So nice to hear your voice, as well as Avery's, on the video. Happy birthday Livvie! Chloe turned 8 months on the 13th of this month. Still no crawling, but so close. I'm in no hurry though, it's a whole new ball game when they're mobile amen! Your girls are precious and I love your blog designs! I may have to take you up on a "blog lift" one of these days. I love my page, but I may get an itch for something new one of these days.
Girl Power!
Sarah

Chris said...

So cute! Enjoy every minute.

Happy WW!

Kati said...

Those "net things" were the greatest!!! I love the 6 month pictures...such a star for the camera!

Sue said...

Happy 6 Month B-Day Livvie. How sweet. Love those milestones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story