Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Holy moly...

Guess what I figured out how to do tonight? I can make "headers" for blogs! Check out A Little Mommy Talk, or Puppies and Mudpuddles! If you have a generic blog page, and want something a little more spicy, let me know. I'm just figuring it all out, but it is A LOT of fun so far! You can have fun patterns, or just plain. You can also have pictures of your little ones too! Let me know, and I'll see what I can come up with! PLEASE comment me if you want a header from me!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

ohhhhh, very cool!!! you're really getting the hang of all this all this jazz! love the Mommy Talk site now...how you have photos of all us moms on the side...and all the upcoming mommy questions...you are FUN!!

Carrie said...

I totally have goosebumps right now! I was going to suggest the very question you are asking for next week. Can't wait to hear all the creative ways other mommy's used to share the news.

Sue said...

Hey! Those are cute. What are you using to make them? I'd love to know so I can tinker with some things. You can e-mail me too at
slaferrara@yahoo.com.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story