Monday, April 30, 2007

A little mommy talk #3


join us...head on over to A LITTLE MOMMY TALK and sign up!


Describe your pregnancy...cravings, sickness, etc...


Avery: I had a very good pregnancy with Avery. In the first trimester I had a sore chest and cramps. I also had a few UTI problems which led to a kidney ultrasound. Thankfully it was nothing serious, and ended up being treated with some meds. I felt really great during the second trimester. I LOVED being pregnant...feeling the movements, having a tummy, I just loved it all. I didn't love how tired I was, and the fun 12 trips to the bathroom every day, and all night too! In the third trimester, I had a lot of back aches and was ready to be done. I wanted my body back around 35 weeks. But, I did have to wait until the full 40 weeks were up! CRAVINGS: fish sandwiches, Carlos O'Kelleys, strawberries, ice cream


Olivia: I thought I was having boy from the beginning of this pregnancy. I felt different. I still had the sore chest and cramps. In addition I was also nauseous for the first 14 weeks. I didn't vomit, but I sure felt like it. I had crazy headaches till about 20 weeks. I didn't LOVE being pregnant this time...I liked it a lot, but I sure didn't LOVE it. I still was very tired, but I was able to take daily naps with Avery, so that helped! The back aches were terrible in the last 10 weeks, and I had a hospital scare at the end of the pregnancy. I was ready for the c-section at 38 1/2 weeks! CRAVINGS: fish sandwiches, applebees rice and mashed potatoes, cold food items...

10 comments:

Sue said...

It's funny how no matter much we love being pregnant, at the end, we want nothing more than to no longer be pregnant. It's nature's way of taking away the fear of the unknown labor and delivery. At least with Alysa I really didn't have the fear of it anymore.

It does sadden me that I will never again get to experience pregnancy.
:)

Kim said...

Fish sandwiches! I too loved being pregnant AFTER my sickness passed, Landen sat on my siatic (sp?) nerve the last trimester, so Iw as in a ton of pain, he was big bugger!

Jennifer said...

My neighbor always craves fish sandwiches, too. Odd! So interesting to hear other people's pregnancy stories....

Sara said...

With Maddie, I was chronically flu like, puking for 61/2 months!! I had some funky, awful pain that caused me several trips to the chiropractor (hard to even move), and had 5 hospital stays with IV's and pain meds. It was the BEST/WORST experience for me and all I wanted was a healthy baby girl and that I got. She just gave me every inch of trouble getting here. I craved spinach (yes, I know) and Ludwigs beef (like corned beef or something odd).

Beth~ said...

Funny how each prenancy can be so different! I loved being prenant the 2nd time! The 1st & 3rd ~I just "liked" at times! And those headaches...grrrrr I devinatly don't miss them!!

Kati said...

I too LOVED being pregnant the first time, and only LIKE it this time. Funny how different two babies can be, when they both come from the same place!

Michelle said...

eewww to the fish sandwiches!! LOL I also enjoyed every moment of being pregnant!

ChupieandJ'smama said...

I loved being pregnant too! It's funny how different each pregnancy can be.

Heather said...

Ewww...fish sandwhiches. Ugh. I loved being pregnant! Maybe one day I'll get to expiriance it again.

Amy said...

Kidney infection! Oh goodness...I've had those and they're just terrible! But never during pregnancy--you are a strong woman!

Will I get docked a few points because of being late? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story