Hello all!

9:23 PM

Well, I feel like I haven't been able to just sit and BLOG for a while! It's probably only been a couple days, but man...seems longer. What have I been doing? Hmmm...
**I have been having a BLAST making headers for some of my bloggie friends, and I hope they are enjoying them too! It's a fun way to get creative!
**PG and I have decided to re-do our kitchen sometime this next month or so, so that makes me very happy!
**We went out to eat with our friends from church last night at G's and I had yummy fajitas!
**Today, I installed 2 headers, worked for 3 hours, and came home to clean the house and do laundry! Oh, and I have to still give Livvie a bath...
**Tomorrow is the FUN day! I have to work in the morning, but then our great friends Marc and Monica are coming to visit us with their three kids Lydia, Julia and Bo. Bo is a new addition to their family, and Liv is to ours since we've seen them last. It will be fun to catch up and see each other's babies! I'm sure there will be photos too! Have a great weekend all my bloggie buddies out there!

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...