Thursday, April 19, 2007


13 improvements I wish we could make to our house



1. put in new closet doors

2. new vanity and lights in main bathroom

3. KITCHEN (cupboards, counter tops)

4. install patio door

5. install small brick patio area outside

6. replace landing in front of house

7. mulch backyard planting areas (and a fence!)

8. new fridge (ours is yellow)

9. new carpet (stains from 2 kiddos)

10. "finish" our basement (needs a complete re do)

11. new front, back, and garage doors

12. new chandelier

13. new dining room floor to match kitchen floor


...I need to start buying lottery tickets...

6 comments:

Kim said...

I copied you.... tee*hee

Sue said...

I may have to use this idea for next week. :) I could go for a new kitchen!

I'm not getting to a TT this week with the whole allergy fiasco - I have no motivation.

Is Avery in preschool? If so - how do you cope? If you get a chance - I'd love to know more about her allergies and reactions. Drop me an e-mail if you want. I'm entering panic mode over preschool in September - especially with the allergist problems!!!

:)

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I LOVE this idea for a Thursday Thirteen!!! I hope you don't mind me stealing it within the upcoming weeks...

Gavin said...

Nice... This is a WISH list, right? As much as I'd like to see all of this done, too, most of this will remain in the "wishing" phase for quite some time.

But I like the list!

Update: It seems that Jennisa has worked me and worked me to the point where I am finally going to work on the kitchen this summer. {sigh}

Jennisa said...

Yes honey...I love you for caving in!

Carrie said...

Don't you just love owning a home!
I'll have to remember this topic for another week. I can easily think of 13 things I'd love to do to my house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story