I've been tagged

1:03 PM

Sue over at Living my Dream "tagged me". It's my first tag, and I don't know quite what to do, but here goes anyway...

Here's what Sue had to say about me...

"Jennisa is also a Mom to a food allergic child and I just found out we also share a journey of infertility in common. I love to read about her love and devotion to her daughters as well as the rest of her family."

(awww...so nice!)

So now I am supposed to list 5 blogs that make me think.

Noah Steven: Crowned in Peace. Here is an exceprt from his site: This blog is about a little boy named Noah who was in TCH Denver from 8/2/06 to January 12, 2007, waiting on God for a miracle. Miracles came in ways none of us on earth expected, but it turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined...You're never prepared to fall in love, so read on only if you can. Please spread this blog to anyone you know will pray, not for Noah's miracle, since that has come, but for a miracle to transform your very own heart...

That is the only blog that really tugs at my heart. I will, however, tell you that all the other blogs that I visit daily (sometimes 2-3-4 times a day) are on the right hand side under "Blogs I cruise". I suggest if you want some good reads, go there!

Here is Sue's blog...visit her and tell her I sent you...

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...