Thursday, April 3, 2008

wanted to buy...

UPDATE:
HOLY COW! Thanks you guys for the Craiglist.com thing. I posted something this morning, and seriously, but 11 am, someone within 45 minutes of me, is selling me a HUGE 8 in 1 playsystem, like the first photo, but PINK PURPLE AND ORANGE!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!


I am looking to buy something USED, of course, for Livvie for the summer. As it has gotten nicer here outdoors, I've noticed that they swing-set we have for Avery is just too big for lil Livvie. I thought maybe, just maybe, someone out there might know of a place where I can snag something up like one of these.....USED remember....I'm looking for inexpensive, here!

If anyone knows of any options, please let me know! :) Thanks ladies! :)





5 comments:

Tricia said...

Keep an eye out on Craigslist.com. Thats where I got ours for free, the same exact one in the picture!

Becky said...

CHECK ON EBAY TOO.

Carrie said...

I second Tricia's suggestion. When we were looking for a car I expanded my search to other areas besides just the twin cities. I was willing to drive a bit for a good deal. You could watch your parent's region for example.

Good luck!

The Birds Nest said...

Oh!! I wish you lived here. For many reasons, but also because we have a place that sells TONS of used Little Tikes stuff. I know we could find you something great there. That didn't really help you, though. I second the craig's list or try freecycle or yard sales.

Katie Jason and Emma said...

I would suggest garage sales. I know that as kids grow a lot people try to sell off their outdoor playsets, but most want you take it a part and move it yourself. Also if you know families in your church who have kids outgrowing their sets they are likly to sell them or "give" them away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story