A letter to my 18 month old.....

11:09 PM


Dear Sweet Baby Liv,

Today you turn 1 1/2 years old. 18 months ago we had the best birth experience imaginable,
and we welcomed little you into our hearts.

You have taken us on a wild ride this last 1 1/2 years.

You are at such a fun age right now.
Your bubbly and feisty personality is coming out daily, and you are learning new things all of the time.
You talk all-of-the-time! No one can understand what you're saying but you.
But, oh Liv....we love to listen to you talk. Daddy and I smile at you and are so proud of you!
You are so sweet. You love your daddy's affection and his attention.
You love to snuggle, to dance, to get in trouble.

Yes, miss Liv....you like to get into trouble.

And, when you know you're doing something wrong, you will look at me, wait for me to notice you, then you will do the naughty thing as fast as you can before I can get to you.
The word NO hasn't quite worked with you yet, but I'm still trying.

You like to be messy, which is the opposite from your prim and proper sister.
You're not done with your meal until some of it is on the floor, on your lap, smeared in your hair, and all over your face.

Oh, but Liv....my sweet Olivia.....you are just so precious.
You make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me thankful.
I am so glad that I am your mommy. You are a burst of energy in our little family.
You and your sister are our world....daddy and I love you to the moon and back....
imagine...God loves you even more.....

You Might Also Like

3 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...