Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some videos for your viewing pleasure...

Just one of the reasons we're thankful that our daughter attends a Christian school...




Yes, I know her hair is crazy funky, and No...I can't name all the New Testament books by memory...(and I call myself a Pastor's wife...tchyaa)


Britney NEVER-EVER-EVER-gonna-be's





And, last but not least....Here is Livvie, speaking some sort of gibberish...LOVE IT!



yup...messy counters again...I know this...it's the weekend...gimme a break!

5 comments:

Terri said...

My girls learned that same NT song when they were in elementary school! I think there's also one for the OT.

Alex & Jill said...

I learned that same song in the Christian School my parents had me in! Too cute...your girls are precious!

LeslieW. said...

Very fun! I love hearing your voices, looks like y'all are having tons of fun.

Andrea said...

I loved Avery's song! She did such a good job! It was cute to hear Olivia talking too. They grow up too fast!

Darby Stickler said...

go avery! how impressive! i hope both my girls can do that at her age!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story