Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GOOGLE READER PROBLEM...SOLVED...i think...

Those of you who told me of problems, here is what you do!

Log into your google reader...
go to your HOME, overview page....
At the top, it should say something like this.....

"No unread items
You can browse the directory or add new subscriptions, and there's always Google News if you're looking for something more to read."

CLICK ON DIRECTORY...
it will bring you up on the RECOMMENDATIONS page...click the tab that says BROWSE
Go down to where it says "Keyword search" and type in "The Princess Diaries", or "My sweet little family" (I think the later is the one that works...)
My site should show up there, and when it does, hit SUBSCRIBE...

Please tell me if this works for you...it worked for me! :)

6 comments:

Liz said...

I have been subscribed to your blog (With Google Reader) for awhile now. But, I decided to try what you suggested just to see what would happen. I scrolled through pages and could not find your blog listed. And then I decided to enter your URL and got 2different blogs...neither of which were yours. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. :(

Jennisa said...

gol.....I just don't know then...ugh!

Jennisa said...

maybe try a search "my sweet little family"... ?????

Liz said...

That works! If you put "My sweet little family", you are like the ninth one down on the list. For some reason your blog is really hard to find.

I think you can add a google reader button to your blog, so that all people have to do is click on it and it will let them subscribe. Just a suggestion...Hope it helps! :)

Darby Stickler said...

Found it!! Thanks now I shouldn't miss a beat!!!

Kim said...

what is this for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story