GOOGLE READER PROBLEM...SOLVED...i think...

10:26 PM

Those of you who told me of problems, here is what you do!

Log into your google reader...
go to your HOME, overview page....
At the top, it should say something like this.....

"No unread items
You can browse the directory or add new subscriptions, and there's always Google News if you're looking for something more to read."

CLICK ON DIRECTORY...
it will bring you up on the RECOMMENDATIONS page...click the tab that says BROWSE
Go down to where it says "Keyword search" and type in "The Princess Diaries", or "My sweet little family" (I think the later is the one that works...)
My site should show up there, and when it does, hit SUBSCRIBE...

Please tell me if this works for you...it worked for me! :)

You Might Also Like

6 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...