Monday, April 28, 2008

Home again....

We had a fun relaxing time at my parents house! On the drive there, would you believe we drove through a snow storm...with freezing sleet? I tell ya, the weather this year has been one big crazy mess....


I'm going to take a couple of posts over a couple of days to blog about our trip, since I really just want to get some much needed sleep tonight....

Oh yeah, and tomorrow is my 29th birthday, on April 29th! My golden birthday.... Hard to believe that I once was little girl with the little curl right in the middle of her forehead!

What do I hope for? Well, I'm really hoping that Liv is in a super good mood...She's teething something terrible right now (more in another post) so I just hope the poor thing is feeling better. Lord knows I don't need another day of drool, snot, and crying.....

Hope you all have a wonderful Jennisa's 29th Birthday!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Golden Birthday Jennisa!

Jamie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jennisa!! Hope your girls are angels for you, on your special day.

duchess said...

Happy Birthday - it only gets better!

McMommy said...

Happy Birthday!!!

LeslieW. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Woo- hoo! I hope it's a great one. I always say this is the last year that you will forget how old you are! The 20's all run together but when you hit 30...there's no forgetting! Blessings to you!

Nana Dianne said...

You are the best present we could ever have asked for, yesterday, today and tomorrow. Our dear sweet Jennisa Joyelle is all grown up and such a dear sweet mommy she is. We love you so much and are so proud of you. Thanks for the wonderful weekend.

Dena said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Enjoy the LAST YEAR of your 20s! Cause next year - you old! hahhahahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story