Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Isn't it ironic?

The snow finally melts, and the dreaded spring cold has gotten a hold of us. I thought it was my spring allergies beginning, and that my girls inherited them from me. Nope...

Avery will be home tomorrow from school for the 3rd day in a row.
Tonight, she spiked a temp of 102.3....pretty high for her.

She is missing out on a fun field trip to a butterfly house tomorrow....so sad...

Liv is also under the weather too. She's been a snotty mess and also coughing a ton...

Hope they get better before we leave on Friday....WHOO HOO!
Wisconsin (and VACATION, shopping, celebrating, family, fun, sleep, food)... here we come!!! :)

3 comments:

Dena said...

I hope everyone feels better for your trip! I hate baby fevers - they are so miserable and there's just nothing you can do!

Nana Dianne said...

Get rid of those sniffles girls! Gramma is waiting for some hugs and kisses. Sophie and Mesa want to play outside with you too!

LeslieW. said...

I am VERY sad that she's missing the butterflies. I hope she feels better soon, both of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story