2 things......

11:35 PM

As I was blog hopping, yes, at 11:40 at night, I came across 2 blogs that I hope you will take the time to visit...get some tissues too....

I have shared with you the story of Boothe Farley, and how her daughter lived 8 days before going home with the Lord. There is a video on her blog that will move you... Please visit
Keeping Awake

also

Bring the Rain


It is a journey of one of the members of the band Selah, and his family.....

This is the very beginning of their story....

So, let's start at the very beginning. I'm Angie. So nice to meet you...I am looking forward to our sharing during this time, even if I don't know your face right now. I am married to Todd...amazing, God-given breath of life, Todd. You may know his voice from
Selah, but I hope you will learn his heart here. We have been married 6 1/2 years, and have three incredible daughters...identical twins Abby and Ellie (5) and the spunkster that is Sarah-Kate (2). We have learned recently that our fourth daughter, Audrey Caroline, will not officially join our family the way we thought she would. This is the darkest time of our lives, no question. BUT, there is unspeakable joy in knowing how God will use this for His glory. We beg you to engage yourself in the latter more so than the former, as this is where we are resting now.....

You Might Also Like

1 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...