Monday, April 14, 2008

A great idea, that I would like to share!!!!

My friend Mel had a Q & A session on her bloggie today. I thought that it was such a fun idea. So, here are some questions I have received that have yet to be answered!

What kind of camera do you use: Since the beginning of the year, I have been using a Nikon D40 SLR camera. I LOVE it! It's amazing how much more quality and speed it has over the regular digital cameras!

Where do the girls get their curls from? I have natural curly hair. If I didn't straighten my hair, it would be a big frizzy curly mess. They get them from ME....

Where does Avery get her "funny-ness" from? Avery has this amazing memory. I've never seen anything like it before. When she hears someone say something, she remembers it. If she reads a funny word, it will be in her memory. She just loves to try out her new words all the time, and I just LOVE that about her! (her mama is also a tad bit funny at times) :)

When did you sell out to the flatbread man? Dena asked me this one, and I have no clue what this means???? Dena, help me on this one.....

When your birthday is? April 29th...I will be 29 on the 29th....yup, write it down, take a picture, I will be 1 year away from the big 3-0.....no gray hairs yet, thank GOD!

Any more questions for me?????? I'd LOVE to answer them! Comment me!!!!!

8 comments:

Kim said...

I know I will be 29 in July too and am kind of having a hard time with it. I dont know why I am having such a hard time with it.

Leslie said...

29 is a great age, I will be too. You knew that, anyways. The flatbread thing is the adds you have now on you blog. We are on a mini vacation so I will have to get pictures up soon. Enjoy your wam weather today. I saw you should hit the 70's or something.

Dena said...

I was referring to the new ads at the top of your blog? i think it was about flatbread hence the question!
Now it's tmobile!! hahahahah

Darby Stickler said...

Jennisa... Ok you are so techy, I'm hoping you can answer this question! I am a "Google Reader" type blogger but I can't get your blog to "feed" (whatever that means). I just tried again and got some random blog... "Amy's Random Thoughts" or something. It was a post about weight watchers... definitely not about you and your princesses. Any ideas??

LeslieW. said...

So glad to know your birthday! Thise are some fun q & a's. Check out the pic on my post, what do you think about it for my header? They are not really smiling...I may need to try again.

MCK Mama said...

Funny, my sis is having the SAME problem getting the feed from your blog on Google reader...and I had the same prob, too! So, DO you know the answer!?

Faith Hope Love Mama said...

I thought for sure your hair was naturally straight. You must have a great iron. What kind do you use?
My hair is always a fuzzball without my flatening iron but it doesn't look as nice as yours.
29 and no gray hair-not fair. Mine started coming at 25 and if it weren't for artificial fixes I'd be sooo gray for only being 2 years older than you. Yikes!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Lisa said...

Very cute!

I'll be 29 this year too... but I'm getting lots of gray hair, but I color it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story