Sunday, June 10, 2007

We're home

Busy unpacking and getting re-settled! We are tired, and are looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow! All I can muster up to post tonight is a photo of our kitchen! PG got all the framing sanded, painted (twice), sanded again, stained (twice), and then 3 coats of polyurethane. It's a long process, but I am a HAPPY LADY!
Be back soon with stories and photos from our trip tomorrow!
(By the way, I HATE this new "word verification" that blogger is doing to us!)

6 comments:

Nana Dianne said...

Great job Gavin! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Jennifer said...

Looks fabulous! Of course, I never saw the "before" but I sure like the "after"!!

Kimberly said...

Lookin' good Gavin! I'll hire you anytime! j/k

Hilary said...

Glad you made it home safely! Isaac and I are heading back to Illinois today.
It was so cute to hear how Avery has now taken an interest in dinosaurs after meeting Isaac! Have fun learning about them-there is alot to learn! :) It was great to see you and your girls. I hope someday we can see each other again (and so Isaac and Avery can play some more together!)

Abby and Reese said...

Welcome home! We missed you. Congrats on the kitchen! I wonder if you could paint the fan blades to match? Is that bunk? We'll ask Dena, she'll tell us if that's bunk. Les

Dena said...

Welcome home! The kitchen looks awesome! I think that is bunk - it would be easier and cheaper (time wise) to buy a new fan! I love that I am bunkness detector!
We did miss you and all your stories!!!

Can't wait to see all that happened!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story