Tuesday, June 26, 2007

getting the feeling

Recently, Avery heard that "when you get the feeling you have to go to the bathroom, you better stop what you're doing, and go!"

What a good lesson, I thought. Listen to how she uses it to persuade us now...

"Mommy, I think I'm getting the feeling that I want to watch a movie now..."
"Mommy, I think I'm getting the feeling that I want to play in my pool now..."
"Mommy, I think I'm getting the feeling that I want to go outside now..."

Yes, she is creatively persuasive!

3 comments:

Munchkin Land said...

Oh, they learn so young!!

LeslieW. said...

Fun! It is cool when they learn new things and mentally connect things. She is getting so smart!

Dena said...

We have ELMO'S Potty Time too-

What a good use of Got to Go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story