Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Splish Splash

The girls and I went out yesterday in Avery's pool and it was then I decided that I needed a more "baby friendly" pool for Livvie. So, I went out to Walmart last night and found a cutie patootie pool! It has so many cool little gadgets on it! We decided to try it out today!
My loves...

Of course, Livvie just had to see how these new cool toys tasted!

Sometimes I wish she wouldn't need to wear her sunglasses.
I think her eyes are so pretty, but I so seldom catch a peek at them outside!

And, of course, being the baby who always wants to be older than she is,
Liv tried to climb into Avery's pool. I think next time I'll have to station the pools a little farther apart! :)

9 comments:

Terri said...

Isn't summer wonderful? I love all the pools and sprinklers that go with it - not to mention the beaches. My girls love camping by Lake Michigan. It's got great waves sometime.

Jennifer said...

I love how the colors of the new pool turned out in the first shot.

Andrea said...

I love the pools! How fun.
Remember when we lived on campus that summer at MBC? "Feels Like Home" reminds me of that time because I listened to that song a lot then.

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures

Carrie said...

Thanks for letting me know about the pictures on my post. I think I'm going to move on. Way too much time wasted already.

Jennifer and I spent a couple hours in the pool today too. (That didn't come out right.) ....AT the pool sounds better. :)

The way Liv is pulling herself up still amazes me!

LeslieW. said...

That looks like so much fun!!!I love their suits, Congrats on the beginning of your summer!

Dena said...

Pool time is THE BEST!!! they have sooo much fun and they are too too cute!

theresa marie said...

LOL - Love that last picture! Looks like you had a wonderful time outside - hasn't the weather been awesome?!

Liz said...

How fun...you got some really sweet pictures.

Just wanted to tell you, I loved the baby pool so much that I went out and bought one for my baby. I am going to go set it up right now. Thanks for the Wal-mart tip! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story