Thursday, June 14, 2007

A night out...courtesy of Sara

My boss, Sara, called today and treated us out to dinner at G's...our FAVORITE resturaunt in town! It was such a nice treat for us, and I loved the time out of the house! THANK YOU SARA!

Liv enjoyed sucking on her hands, which thankfully kept her busy. She also played with Avery's Sleeping Beauty cell phone, something she has ben enjoying these days! Notice the crazy hair bow in her hair. I bought 2 of these after reading one of Carrie's posts!
Avery had her usual hot dogs, french fries, and a Sprite! She said "Mom...I'm not allergic to salt", and proceeded to pour salt on her meal. :) Notice the bun...even though she's not allergic to it, she still has to keep it off her plate.
Here's my man...We are both so photogenic! He had his usual meal...pollo asado, and a Mountain Dew of course! The shirt he is wearing he bought for our honeymoon...over 7 years ago. I think he needs to go shopping again...

And, me, greasy-pony-tailed-hair mommy who didn't wash my hair today! I LOVE the steak fajita's! I had 2 1/2 glasses of Mountain Dew...Livvie is going to be wild when that finally gets to her!
Afterwards we went to Ace Hardware and Walmart...Avery got a dinosaur toy(thank you Issac for introducing her to dinosaurs:>), Daddy bought a new shower head, and I bought a new smaller curling iron. Poor Livvie...she doesn't know that she's missing out on toys yet! :)

9 comments:

Sara said...

Very Very cute!! Glad you enjoyed your time. Love Gavin's photo shot...hee hee
Girls look adorable..of course

Theresa Marie said...

That was very sweet of Sara! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

Dena said...

YUM! I haven't had mexican in
F O R E V E R ! I may have to go tonight! That's a fun picture of Gavin - and that's A LOT of MT. Dew! I will be curious if you got ANY sleep!

Gavin said...

I'm sort of like Tim Allen's neighbor on "Home Improvement"...I'm not around much (this blog), but when I show up, my face is hidden behind something - you'd never know me if you ran into me on the street.

LeslieW. said...

I LOVE the bow! Hurray for Livvie! Both my girls wore the tiny bows ( Abby for a LONG time) and they never had any choking issues with them. You can get tiny velcro (the soft side)or magnet and put it on the inside of the clip and it will stay better. Velvet ribbon works too. Welcome to the bowhead club!

Terri said...

Sounds delicious. We don't have any of those Guadalajara restaurants by us - Is it a chain restaurant? I just have to settle for Taco Bell! Poor Livvie - looks like she was feeling better by the time you took the picture.

Munchkin Land said...

I think you're beautiful, not photogenic, hah! It looks like you all had a wonderful time!!

Sue said...

What a treat to get out to dinner. How nice of your boss. Looks like the girls had fun. Liv will learn soon enough about the toys. So far Alysa is the one that will cry for a toy. At Kohl's the other day, she saw a Tyrone doll (her favorite Backyardigan) and screamed his name over and over and over again. Annoying, but very cute!

Sonya said...

I love fajitas! Mexican is our favorite type of food! Love that your hubby has that shirt from 7 years ago. My hubby has things from 10 years ago so it must be a guy thing! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story