Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I find this rather hilarious.....

At Avery's school they have whats called "2nd grade friends" that come and visit them weekly. They do projects together, read together, and get to know each other.

Tonight Avery was telling me about her 2nd grade friend. She said that when her friend reads to her, that sometimes she has to help her sound out words! How funny...the little kindergartner helping out the 2nd grader with reading!

I got a good chuckle out of that one.....

4 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

THATS GREAT THAT YOUR Daughter has that gift of helpuing out others that might be a slow reader, i find that as a wonderful gift from god that he is using her to help maybe some one that may have a reading disablilty. i'm a teacher and reading was a stuggle for my little one she is a pro now but in the begining it was kind of hard. and now she is great and is being asked to coach aome other students that need help and for the first time she made a a on her report card in reading and teh teacher commneted great things. so i say go god for guiding her and giving her that gift . its a subject that will continue to open door for her.

LeslieW. said...

That is hillarious! Hooray for Avery. Abby just looked at her picture and said who is that? I told her and she said "oh, she is my friend!" Sigh...wish you were here! (I do NOT however wish I were there!!! Hahaha, 7 degrees!!!!)

Annetta said...

Hi,
Can you tell me how to grab a button to put on my facebook page? I need help! :)

Thank you!
Annetta
tweten@csicable.net

Sara said...

oh how funny. She is too cute.
I am working on my blog and finally figuring things out...slowly. Check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story