at least one of my kids is a good eater

11:05 AM

Liv and I enjoyed some spaghetti for lunch today! She ate and ate and ate! I cringed most of the time because of the mess....but, she liked it, and kept asking for more "num num"...




Oh, and these are my FAVORITE treat right now! My old boss used to make us Christmas goodies, but this year since she is, after all my former boss, I won't be getting any delicious treats! Not to worry....Kathy had these on her blog the other week, and I hurried and wrote down what to buy, and I have been making them non-stop since! They are SOOOO good!

circle pretzels
rolos
pecans
almond bark

Put rolos (fat side up) inside the circle pretzels. Put in oven at 200 until rolos are beginning to melt. Then push pecans down on the rolos, and then drizzle with almond bark! YUM YUM!!!

You Might Also Like

7 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...