Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cards, edition 2

My sweet bloggie friend Leslie from South Carolina, and her adorable girls, Reese and Abby!
My cousin Heidi (who just started blogging a couple months ago), and her 4 cuties...Rebecca, Jaquelyn, Taylor and Teresa...Taylor and Teresa were my flower girls when they were oh so little...
One of my bloggie clients Malinda, and her sweet baby Sara Madalin...
another blog friend and her fun family...
and, our last card today is from a super fun and sweet mommy that I actually know IRL (in real life)...Kathy, and her kiddos Hunter, Austin, Logan and Grace!!!
Can't wait to see what comes in the mail today! The mailman should be here shortly!!!

2 comments:

The Rees Family said...

Hi Jennisa ~ I have been reading your blog for the last couple months ~ very fun! I noticed on your Christmas Cards Edition 1 ~ you posted a family with Quads. Is there blog not working? I'd love to get in touch with them. My very dear friend just found out they are expecting quads ~ due in June. They live in South Bend, Indiana. Can I some how get in touch with that family ~ I know my friend would love to talk with someone who has gone through carrying/delivering/raising quads! Thanks so much! Julie
jbrees224@embarqmail.com

LeslieW. said...

That is so much fun! Christmas cards are so much fun! That's how I decorated my tree this year! I was way to lazy to drag down the ornaments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story