Saturday, March 15, 2008

still nameless, cute as can be, puppy...

She's just soooo very cute! We thought my mom decided on a name, but nope...nothing yet! Mom has a long list of "maybes", but nothing has really felt right to her yet. Here are her final names (that I also like:)) Ellie, Macy, Molly, Bella, Emma, and PG and I like Chloe. Feel free to plead your case for what name YOU like....my mother needs all the help she can get! :)
Puppy loves to snuggle.....I mean LOVES to snuggle. She is so soft, and has that puppy smell! Avery and Livvie have LOVED having her around. The puppy loves to sit with Avery as she sings her songs and reads her books. Earlier today, the puppy was chasing Livvie around downstairs and her little giggle was heard all through the house!

She must like us, because she sure is giving us lots of kisses!!!!!

Get ready to fall in love, Dad....this one sure is something special! :)

15 comments:

Carrie said...

The name Mia (like the Princess Diaries movie) comes to mind. How fitting would that be? :) Chloe and Bella suit her too. She reminds me a lot of my aunt's dog when he was a puppy. He fit in the front pocket of my overalls he was so small.

Ashley said...

I still love Bella! She's the Bell of the Ball. The Cutest puppy around. That's why it fits her so well. I thought of Bella the first time I saw the picture of her! She is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

big question is if Sophie will fall in love with her!!!!!

Grampa Craigie

Sara said...

Adorable for SURE! There is nothing better than a puppy to love on with exception of babies of course...LOL.
Love the names, what about Carlie, Emmie, Sadie, Liza, Abbie, Bobbie, Dolly, Addie, Fiona, Greta,Maisey,
to name some?
I kind of like Addie. Since your mom likes Maddie? Have FUN FUN.

LeslieW. said...

The blog is looking great! That is one cute puppy. My dog's name is Bailey...I really like it.

Beloved MaMa said...

OH, what a sweet puppy...my sons would love one!!! So...to prove what a very small world it is!!! One of my midwest friends (we used to live in MN) knows you!!!! She said her sis is friends with you...and to think...I simply found you because I noticed your blog designs :o) WOW...small small world!!!!

Sara said...

One more name possibility for you mom's puppy: Dottie.
The puppy could sure fit that name too, sooo many to choose from.

Kim said...

Pepper is cute, but I dont know if you like it

Laurie said...

Ooh I love little puppies. She is adorable! I love the name Bella and Mesa! Mesa is really cute, something out of the ordinary and has a special meaning for your mom. But then again, my daughter's name is Isabella so Bella is a favorite along with Isa pronounced Eesa! Good luck choosing!

Lesnars said...

Any name would be cute for that little cutie pie. What kind is it??

Beloved MaMa said...

Check out Faith Hope Love mama in my right hand sidebar :o) One of her sisters knows you...I worked with Faith Hope Love mama 10 years ago and she was a huge blessing to me...

Webcam said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jamie said...

She is so sweet. We should hook her and Winston up with a playdate.

Melissa said...

CUTE puppy!!

Dena said...

I would have voted for Bella!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story