Thursday, March 27, 2008

Last chance!

Well, despite it being SPRING, and wearing our SPRING coats yesterday....mother nature had another idea for us.....a big white snowy 4 inch idea...

Liv has only been outside playing in the snow ONE other time this winter. It's been SO super cold here! I thought that, well, since I did buy her a cute snowsuit, and, that she didn't really know what snow was, that why not take her outside on this semi-nice SPRING day?

Look at her adorable footprints....




She and I made a lil' snowman....it was perfect wet-snowman making snow!


I love my Livvie oh so much...



I really hope this is the last SNOWY day of SPRING we have around here!

3 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

Look at that beautiful little girl!! I LOVE outside pics!!

Leslie said...

The snow is coming our way cause we are to get it tomorrow. It is sleet today. It was so nice yesterday but not today. I am excited to say Monday here we are to be in the 50's. I think we will be outside all day.

Carrie said...

Great shots Jennisa! The boot one is my favorite. For once the snow missed us. I hear ya on the cold, cold winter! We had snow on the ground from November through March.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story