Thursday, March 6, 2008

Keebler...I got MAJOR beef with you!!!


SERIOUSLY? The ONE snack/breakfast item that Avery will eat, and you go and put MILK in it now? THE NERVE!!!!! Do you even KNOW how crazy my child is with new foods? You don't even know how many YEARS it took for me to be able to convince her to eat THESE animal crackers. NOW, you're telling me you added some sort of MILK ingredient, and now she CAN'T have them? URGH!!!!!!!!!!

You have some nerve, Keebler...you little elves you....

I've got MAJOR beef with all y'all .....I'm very VERY ticked about this...

6 comments:

Dena said...

Dude - call them and find out if they have any of the old ones left and if you can buy them - they are usually pretty helpful!

Sue said...

I hear you on that one. They actually added the milk over the summer. I was able to pick up some old packages here and there in the fall. My girls loved them too! I called and complained - not that they'll do anything about it...

Kim said...

Oh no....

Theresa Marie said...

AGH... I'd be ticked too :(

Leslie said...

That is crazy. We all have seen how stubborn Avery is with food. Hopefully you will be able to find something new to replace it.

LeslieW. said...

That super stinks! I am soooooo sorry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story