Thursday, March 27, 2008

So fresh and so clean...

I've had my ring since PG's proposal, May 20th, 1999.

The day after I got it, I slammed it in the door to my car...oops
Since then, let's just say, I'm not the best caretaker of this ring.
I've had to get 3 of it's prongs replaced...and that was in the first 5 years...oops
I just got it back yesterday from the jewelry store. I had to have the whole "head" replaced.
$90 later, and a GREAT cleaning.....I am in love with my ring all over again....
Just so you don't think I'm bragging about this ring of mine,
the diamond is less than 1/2 carat, it just looks larger here....

Challenge....why don't all you ladies out there, take a pic of your wedding ring and post it?
I'd be so curious to see what they all look like!!! :)

5 comments:

elaine said...

Jennisa:
After over 10 years of marriage to my man, I am getting a new ring. I've been dreaming about it for years. It means so much more to me then my first ring. To understand why, you'd have to know more of my story, and I will post the story (in part) after I pick up my ring tomorrow. I was thinking about posting a picture of it...funny how timely your post (sort of gives me permission to post a picture of mine...).

All will be posted on my new, fabulously made-over blog!

peace~elaine

Jamie said...

I just did this a few weeks back.

http://stickyfeet2.blogspot.com/2008/03/symbolism.html

Pea Pod Mommy said...

I am so hard on my ring. I have several prongs replaced several times a year. In fact, I am thinking that it needs to be done again. I never ever take it off...maybe I should.

Jamie said...

What a cute idea, I'll take the challenge.

Mama said...

I love the new header!! I would post a pic of my ring but about a year ago our house was broke into and it was stolen!! Crazy thing is that I had never taken it off before that day. I told my husband that I think the Lord was trying to teach me a lesson about pride because I was PROUD of my ring--more than I should have been.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story