So fresh and so clean...

2:16 PM

I've had my ring since PG's proposal, May 20th, 1999.

The day after I got it, I slammed it in the door to my car...oops
Since then, let's just say, I'm not the best caretaker of this ring.
I've had to get 3 of it's prongs replaced...and that was in the first 5 years...oops
I just got it back yesterday from the jewelry store. I had to have the whole "head" replaced.
$90 later, and a GREAT cleaning.....I am in love with my ring all over again....
Just so you don't think I'm bragging about this ring of mine,
the diamond is less than 1/2 carat, it just looks larger here....

Challenge....why don't all you ladies out there, take a pic of your wedding ring and post it?
I'd be so curious to see what they all look like!!! :)

You Might Also Like

5 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...