Thursday, November 15, 2007

yesterday and today...

Seems I don't have much time to blog during the day. Livvie gets mad at me every time I try to sit down at the computer, so the only time I really have, is after the girls' bed time.
Mommy, loving on Livvie...
We bought the biggest size of curlers this time....
Her hair turned out much better!
Don't ask me...she said this was a ballet move. Don't know if I've ever seen a ballet squat before...

But, then again, when I look at her eyes, I believe anything she tells me...

6 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Livvie!! I think Avery's hair turned out adorable, and I can't get over how precious she is in her ballet outfit with her cute little socks. She is so darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

Grampa and Gramma are coming next week!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we won't be looking at pictures, BUT THE REAL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Would you believe that with all the blogging I do, I nearly only ever blog at night after my kids are asleep? Or at nap time, if everyone is sleeping (and Kieran is at preschool). I create posts at night, and them post them the next day or sometime! Tricky, huh? Just my way of being a super blogger while also being able to be undistracted with my kids all day! Now if only I could find a way to make dinner.... :)

Carrie said...

You've been spot on with your photo stories lately. A few photos mixed with just the right words....perfectly executed I must say.

Theresa Marie said...

AWWW Avery is adorable in the ballet outfit with her hair curled... love that last photo!

Jamie said...

Her hair is adorable.
And that's a great dance move, right up there with the "Lawn Mower", "Sprinkler" and "Shopping Cart".

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story